Multi-State Fleet Response Working Group
Disaster Response and a more Resilient Supply Chain”
You are invited to attend the 3rd Annual Multi-State Fleet Response Working Group Meeting which will be hosted at PECO Headquarters in Philadelphia, PA on Wednesday, January 14, 2015 from 8:30am to 2:30pm ET.
About the Meeting
This integrated planning meeting is being jointly conducted by the power utilities in the mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions, and other private sector companies from food, fuel, finance, retail, telecommunications, and transportation.
This meeting is being supported by the multiple government agencies at the federal, state, and levels, along with several national trade associations and coordinating bodies.
This meeting will be the annual convening of the Multi-State Fleet Response Working Group, a national multi-sector working group supported by private and public sector operations professionals.
This year’s meeting will focus on Public/Private Sector Mutual Assistance and Approaches to Operational Information Sharing in order to expedite business, community and economic resilience.
The agenda will continued to build on the 2014 efforts of the Working Group and will engage attendees in the following:
- Updates on 2014 Working Group Initiatives and Results
- Discussions on key operational initiatives for Expediting Toll & Weigh Station Delays
- Discussion on the CATEX 2014 Annual Information Sharing Exercise’s Outcomes/Net Steps
- Announcement of a new Working Group Service for real-time “National Situational Awareness” called the FLEET OPEN/CLOSED service
- Three panel discussion sessions on Public/Private Mutual Assistance & Information Sharing involving the private sector, public sector and national trade groups from electric, food and fuel sectors focused on better understanding and enhancing mutual assistance and information sharing (click here for printable Panel Descriptions)
- A special keynote on the response efforts to the recent Buffalo, NY Snow Storms and how public
and private sectors responded to multiple feet of snowfall
- Opportunities to meet professional peers and Working Group leadership
|8:30am||Continental Breakfast & Registration|
|9:00am||Welcome – John Shaner, Chair of Fleet Working Group|
|9:05am||Opening Remarks – Eric Helt, VP Operations, PECO|
|9:30am||Fleet Response Working Group Annual Review|
|10:00am||Key Working Group Initiatives – Expediting through toll and weigh stations;
|10:30am||CATEX 2014 Annual Exercise/Drills with Electric, Fuel & Food Sectors|
|11:00am||Announcement of New Fleet Open/Closed Service for national private sector situational awareness used during SANDY and 2013/2014 ice storms
|11:15am||Private Sector Mutual Assistance Panel Discussion:
|12:00pm||Group Lunch – Special Presentation by Garnell Whitfield, Fire Commissioner, Buffalo Fire Department; Lessons Learned from recent Snow Storms|
|12:45pm||Public Sector Mutual Assistance Panel Discussion:
|1:30pm||National Trade Association Panel Discussion with Electric, Food & Fuel Sectors:
|2:15pm||Next Steps & Closing Remarks|
Representatives from a wide cross section of public and private organizations attend this meeting each year:
- Gas & Oil
- Food & Supply Chain
- Banking & Finance
- Information Technology
- Defense Industrial Base/Aerospace
State and Local Government
- Emergency Management
- Homeland Security
- Cyber Security
- Board of Public Utilities
- State Police
- Revenues and Tolls
- Parks and Planning
- General Services
- Economic Development.
- DHS Infrastructure Protection
- DHS Science & Technology
- Coast Guard
- Customs & Border Patrol
- US Department of Transportation
- US Department of Energy
- National Guard
- Department of Defense
To register for this event, click the link below:
Learn more about:
Parking Lots: (Paid Lots Only)
- 1717 Arch St.
- 50 N 23rd St.
- 139 N 23rd St.
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, 1201 Market St, Philadelphia PA, 215-625-2900
- Marriott Suites, 1201 Market St, Philadelphia PA, 215-625-2900
- Double Tree/Hilton Hotel, 237 South Broad St, Philadelphia PA, 215-893-1600
Local Train Station:
- The Philadelphia AMTRAK station is within walking distance from the meeting facility
- Coffee/Danish & Lunch will be provided
- Attire will be business casual
- Event is closed to media
- This is a meeting of a working group of the All Hazards Consortium (501c3)
All Hazards Consortium